Systems Analyst Internship
The Systems Analyst Intern will assist our Head of Technology with providing support to our financial advisors. We work with over 30 different financial firms that have their own systems and processes that will provide you with a unique perspective on the ways advisors run their practices.
- Prioritizing and responding to help requests.
- Communicating with financial advisors and software vendors.
- Help advisors with financial reporting.
- Implementing new systems.
- Website/software maintenance.
- Data scrubbing/analysis.
- Maintaining data in Orion.
- Great organizational skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be comfortable with unfamiliar problems and be confident in your ability to find a solution.
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus.
This role will give you experience dealing with the way a financial advisor's practice is run. You'll learn the essential role software plays in the day-to-day life of an advisor and how to work with and support these systems.