Digital Marketing Intern
As a Black Clover Intern, you will engage with our marketing and creative teams to assist in the day to day responsibilities and gain first-hand experience to learn the brand's marketing processes. Our e-commerce team works with Google/Facebook Ads, Amazon, email/sms and web content; the Black Clover intern will receive exposure to all of the digital marketing world used by top businesses today.
- Assist Marketing team on marketing campaigns.
- Enter data from analyzing marketing reports and analytics.
- Actively source social media platforms for popular Instagram and Tik Toks trends.
- Creatively come up with catchy social media copy.
- Engage with social media (such as liking, commenting, and establishing real relationships on similar accounts)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Some experience using Adobe Design Suite
- Ability to come up with content ideas and excuse them
- Ability to use Tik Tok efficiently and creatively
*Schedule and internship length is flexible according to your student schedule*
*In office internship* (Draper, UT)